My experience at Trademark has been INCREDIBLE. Before coming here, I was looking for ways to become stronger with positions and holds for dance. I needed a stronger core, and a better ability to jump. I have earned better dance opportunities with bigger companies due to my training at Trademark.
Before coming to Trademark, I really needed some volleyball specific strength training. After working with Hannah for just a few weeks, I was already jumping higher and felt much stronger.
After working with David to develop strength, reactions and vertical, I have seen significant improvements. My vertical jump has increased significantly, and I can get to the ball much quicker.
We know health, we know wellness, and we know fitness. We know how to make you a faster, stronger and a better athlete. We know how to put a program together that’s safe and effective, and will help you reach your goals with our personal training program. Contact Trademark Performance today!
Why is personal training at Trademark Performance different?
The Trademark Performance personal training program is created, developed, and backed by certified personal trainers, physical therapists, and certified athletic trainers, and housed within our unique physical therapy facilities. In addition to watching your form, we will make sure you’re following the same biomechanical and functional philosophy that is our Gold Standard to ensure you achieve optimal results.
We work hard to foster an environment that is built on family and community to provide you with a support system that motivates you and keeps you accountable. We strive to be the best in fitness by incorporating proven methods from all parts of the fitness world into our programming in order to give you the best opportunity to succeed in accomplishing your goals. Our workouts can be scaled to any level to ensure you are comfortable with what you are doing.
We offer a unique, private, judgment-free setting where you can safely and effectivity work toward improving your health and wellness. Our professionals of certified personal trainers, Physical Therapists, and Certified Athletic Trainers, have a wide variety of expertise that allows us to help clients from all walks of life. Whether you have an old injury that has held you back from exercise, a medical condition that causes you apprehension about making changes to your health or an athlete looking to gain an edge over your competition – whatever your concern, Trademark Performance is the place to help get you going again. All of our professionals work hand in hand, consulting on your progress and are available to address your individual needs along the way.
Benefits of a Personal Trainer
We all know that we should exercise, so why hire a professional to assist you along the way? Here are some great benefits of hiring a personal trainer.
- Personalized Workout: Personal trainers create a specific workout plan just for you based on the goals you want to achieve. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all workout routine you’d find in a book or magazine. The personalized plan is tailored to your goals, needs, and allowances for your current physical condition and medical background. He can make accommodations to the program if you have an injury, bad back or knees, or a medical condition.
- Instruction: A personal trainer teaches the proper way to perform each exercise movement in your routine. They demonstrate the movement, coach you through it, and correct any issues with your posture or technique. Learning how to perform exercises properly reduces your risk of injury and increases the movement’s efficacy. When you can perform a move the right way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll do it on your own at home or at the gym after your training sessions.
- Motivation and Accountability: Motivation is often difficult to maintain when you exercise on your own. Regular sessions with a personal trainer create accountability, which is a real motivator to not let down yourself or them. But there’s also something to be said for feeding that part of our brain that craves praise. Hearing a trainer celebrate your consistency, progress, or even proper technique can be a real boost when you feel like throwing in the towel.
- Variety: If your workouts have previously felt complacent, an experienced trainer ensures you won’t be bored anytime soon. They teach a variety of exercise methods, and with some trainers, no two sessions will look the same. Between machines, bodyweight exercises, free weights, and props like balls and straps, there’s no end to the combinations you could be working on. Trainers also help you to make adjustments as your fitness level improves to ensure continued progress; so you won’t plateau or feel stuck in the same old routine.
- Efficiency: Only have 30 minutes? An experienced personal trainer will make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program. This is especially beneficial when you have a limited amount of time to exercise. They’ll know how to optimize every minute you have available in the gym to get the biggest burn for your buck
Benefits of Exercise
Why should you consider regular exercise as part of your lifestyle? The better question is why wouldn’t you exercise?! The benefits of regular exercise on all aspects of health and wellness is well established in both the professional literature and anecdotal reports of countless professionals and participants worldwide. Here are a few to consider (source – mayoclinic.org):
- Exercise controls weight: This one is the most obvious but has withstood the test of time. Want to make changes in your weight and how you look in a mirror? Then regular exercise is the way to go.
- Exercise combats and reduces your risk for chronic health conditions: Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis and falls.
- Exercise can improve your mood: Need an emotional lift? Or need to blow off some steam after a stressful day? A gym session or brisk 30-minute walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed
- Exercise can boost your energy: Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores
- Exercise can improve your sleep: Struggling to snooze? Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to hit the hay.
Take advantage of a personal training program catered to you, designed to improve your health by reducing imbalances in the body, and based on functional strength training and corrective exercise. Trademark Performance’s personal training programs allow us to identify, correct, and prevent musculoskeletal imbalances before they produce pain and injury while maximizing your performance gains.
We offer several different training options to better serve your needs. Let Trademark get you into the best shape of your life. We will motivate you, teach you, encourage you and push you to keep you accountable and help you get the most out of yourself. Contact Trademark Performance to learn more.